Are you a Christian woman who wants to or is preparing for pregnancy and is committed to the process of living a healthier life? How about getting from overwhelmed to at peace with a plan to live the healthier lifestyle you dream about?
I understand your struggle and all the searching you’ve done online to try and implement what you’ve learned. What if it didn’t need to be as big of a struggle? Your health is very critical when it comes to a healthy pregnancy and baby. That isn’t to say everything will be perfect because we aren’t guaranteed perfection on earth. However, we do have decisions to make and why not make better decisions for you, your baby, and your family.
- Are you sick of being told nothing is wrong when you know there is and having symptoms isn’t normal?
- Does your Dr, Chiropractor, Nutritionist, etc. want you to make lifestyle changes but you’re having a hard time sticking to it or implementing the changes?
- Do you feel alone in your healing journey with preparing for pregnancy and want a support system and someone to help you along the way?
- You are looking to make lifestyle changes when it comes to stress management, exercise, sleep, but can’t seem to stick to them
- Want help in making changes and don’t know where to start or are overwhelmed
- Need help with gluten free, diary free, sugar free, or other restricted eating
You can head on over to my contact page and request a complimentary 20 minute coaching session if you want to learn more and to see if we would be a good fit
- Is a science-based approach to medicine that looks at the whole person to get to the root cause of their symptoms.
- According to the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) the definition of a Health Coach is “Health and Wellness Coaches partner with clients seeking self-directed lasting changes, aligned with their values, which promote health and wellness and, thereby, enhance well-being. In the course of their work health and wellness coaches display unconditional positive regard for their clients and belief in their capacity for change, and honoring that each client is an expert on his or her life, while ensuring that all interactions are respectful and non-judgmental.”
Sign-up below to be added to the waitlist for more information on the soon release of a preconception group program.