Are you a Christian woman who is preparing for pregnancy or currently pregnant and is committed to the process of living a healthier life? How about getting from overwhelmed to at peace with a plan to live a healthier lifestyle?
Your health is very critical when it comes to a healthy pregnancy and baby. Prior to conceiving is the time to make lifestyle changes for you, your baby, and your family. I understand your struggle and all the searching you’ve done online to try and implement what you’ve learned. What if it didn’t need to be a struggle and you didn’t need to search online for hours?
Some things I hear from women who are preparing for pregnancy are:
- Your Doctor, Chiropractor, Nutritionist, etc. want you to make lifestyle changes but you’re having a hard time sticking to or implementing the changes
- You feel alone in your journey with preparing for pregnancy and want a support system and someone to help you along the way
- You want to make lifestyle changes when it comes to healthy eating, stress management, exercise, sleep, but can’t seem to stick to your new habits
- You want help in making changes and don’t know where to start or are overwhelmed
- You are fearful of the unknown and not knowing when you will actually conceive, how it will affect your life, body, etc.
- Being emotionally and financially ready
- Lack of education out there when it pertains to preparing for pregnancy
- How having a solid foundation in being healthy sets the stage for a good pregnancy
Ideally Pregnancy Prep should start 3 to 6 months prior to conceiving, but preferably sooner because the more time you have to prepare the better foundation of health you will have for you, your baby, and future generations. However, it is never to early to start thinking and preparing for pregnancy.
I’m here to help you get out of the overwhelm, stress, and thinking everything needs to be perfect before conceiving your precious baby. Does having a plan with easy bite size action steps that can be implemented sound like something you could benefit from? If so, you can head on over to my contact page to request a complimentary 20 minute coaching session to learn more and to see if we would be a good fit with working together.
- Is a science-based approach to medicine that looks at the whole person as an individual and is patient-centered to get to the root cause of their symptoms. This is done by the patient and practitioner working together to help resolve their symptoms by promoting wellness through diet and lifestyle changes.
- It addresses all areas of the patients life, which isn’t limited to their genes, environment, diet, and lifestyle. The protocol and treatment plan is always tailored to each unique individual because there is no one size fits all approach.
- According to the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) the definition of a Health Coach is “Health and Wellness Coaches partner with clients seeking self-directed lasting changes, aligned with their values, which promote health and wellness and, thereby, enhance well-being. In the course of their work health and wellness coaches display unconditional positive regard for their clients and belief in their capacity for change, and honoring that each client is an expert on his or her life, while ensuring that all interactions are respectful and non-judgmental.”
Sign-up below to receive a copy of the free Preparing for Pregnancy Healthy Food Guide!
Kayla has been a Godsent! I was completely overwhelmed with preparing for pregnancy. I wasn’t sure where to start or who to talk to. I also worried I wasn’t doing all that I could to ensure success and good health for myself, pregnancy, or baby because I wasn’t prioritizing my health and wellbeing. Kayla immediately put me at ease and helped me realize God’s got me and our family. Through coaching with Kayla, I was able to determine my health goals with a functional medicine approach and make a plan to accomplish them, one-by-one and one step at a time. Along the way, Kayla held me accountable, prayed for me and with me, challenged me, celebrated my progress, and encouraged me to keep going during hard days or weeks. One of the reasons coaching with Kayla was so impactful was she has a way of asking great questions that help you think about your challenge or potential solutions in a new way. None of my friends, family, or traditional doctors could do this. Kayla is full of helpful wisdom and knowledge to help guide you and is a fierce prayer warrior. Now, I feel confident I am doing all that I can to have a successful, healthy pregnancy and stay healthy long-term.
Working with Kayla has been a wonderful experience. She has helped me clarify my health goals regarding future motherhood and gives me the support I need to make steady progress toward these goals.
Kayla helped me to focus on the lifestyle goals I had established with my doctor. Her consistent, compassionate and enthusiastic support over the brief time we worked together resulted in a loss of 5% of my body weight and a normalization of my blood pressure. Goals met! The FMCA tools and materials she provided have helped me maintain my progress. If you need a coach, I encourage you to contact Kayla.
– Alice E.